+386 3 819 0182
1. What we need
MOS Servis d.o.o., Mestinje 2b, 3241 Podplat is the controller of the personal data that he transmits (the data subject: you, the buyer, the visitor, etc.). We collect the following types of personal information:
- E-Mail Address;
- Surname and first name, address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- Google Analytics and Yandex and Cloudflare visitor tracking;
- Links to personal profiles in social groups.
We receive any required personal information according to the nature of the information and with separate consent.
2. Why do we need it?
We need your personal information for the following services:
- E-mail address for answering your e-mail messages or messages sent via contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Surname and first name, address, e-mail address and telephone number for the acceptance of reservations, inquiries and submission of offers or for the fulfilment of other requirements;
- Surname and first name, address, e-mail address and telephone number for the purchase of gift vouchers, vouchers or services and articles in connection with our offer;
- Email address for automated marketing (confirmation of reservations, thank you for registrations and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of the website;
- Communication through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
- Surname and first name, address, e-mail and telephone number for occasional price games or other advertising campaigns with your prior permission;
- Aggregated data from Google Analytics or Yandex Direct and Cloudflare to track visits and internal analytics to improve our content.
3. What do we do with personal information?
Your personal data will be processed at MOS Servis d.o.o., Mestinje 2b, 3241 Podplat , located in Slovenia. Hosting and storage of data is at http://mos.si/, which is located in a country of the European Union (Germany).
No third party has access to your data unless required by law.
4. How long will the data be stored?
In accordance with the law or the data storage regulations, we are obliged to store your data according to the personal data retention schedule (the maximum duration is 20 years or less). After this period, your personal data will be archived. We retain all personal information you have given to us for information, marketing and support until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive this information by clicking the unsubscribe button or using the revocation form (https://mos.si/), but not longer than the maximum retention period. For more information about the Personal Data Retention Plan, see Security Policy (https://mos.si/).
5. What are your rights?
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is false or incomplete, you may submit a request to review, correct or delete such information. Contact us via (Request Form for access to file data – https://mos.si/). If you wish to complain about how we have processed your personal information, please contact an authorized Data Protection Officer or the Data Protection Contact (DPC) at [email protected] or in writing to MOS Servis d.o.o., Mestinje 2b, 3241 Podplat
Our DPC will then review your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. If you still believe that your personal information has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Data Controller and file a complaint with him.
Podplat, 12.7.2020, Ver. Dokumenta: 1.0